Monday, September 21, 2009

Dr Strange EDM Video Podcast

Hello Blogger peeps

So today I watched what I was able to download from Dr. Strange's Vodcast. I have to say that I'm a little more than happy that I was unable to watch the entire thing. Let me preface this post with this statement: Dr. Strange is a smart man and is responsible for leading classes of future educatirs into the technological new age. With all that respectable admiration out of the way, I have to say this is the most boring 2 minutes of my life!

I understand the fact that this COULD be used as an educational tool, however, like any other tool, you have to use it correctly or its useless. If you hand me a guitar I will know what to do with it, but if you hand me a set of freon gauges and tell me to fix the ac Im going to look at you like a deer in the headlights. Dr. Strange is smart, he is far from a compelling speaker. What I mean is podcasts and vodcasts are supposed to transmit information to the world much like a tv or radio. However if nobody wants to watch or listen to your message, it is useless. I would have had better speakers, better qualty video, and would have made the topic entertaining. If I'm bored, how in the world is a teenager or even a little kid going to pay attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment