Friday, August 21, 2009

Assignment #1 ( Getting to Know You....Getting to feel free and easy...)

Hello blog reading people of the Internet!

My name is Justin Wall. I am a supposed Junior at South Alabama and I am a Secondary Education/ Language Arts Major. Obviously, I want to be a teacher for a couple of reasons: 1. I'm good with high school and middle school age kids because i have done everything bad they think "grown ups" don't understand, 2. I am a musician and let's face it, the hours are nice for me, and 3. I HATED school ( loved seeing my friends everyday, hated school), but I had a handful of teachers who knew I was better than I let on and I had potential and I want to be like that.

As far as personal information, I'll be 24 years old on August 22nd ( and I'm playing at Serta's that night!). I love music, movies and I've recently become a rejuvenated reader. I never used to read books for fun, but now i find it helps your brain get a workout and it also makes reading for school a little more bearable. I'm actually bald I don't shave my head because I want to, if I didn't I would look like George Castanza from Seinfield. Single and looking, Leo, and enjoy long walks on the beach, Captain Morgan, and Sushi. I have a myspace page for both me and my music (www.myspace.com/thefirstheavymetalcowboy) and i am also on facebook. Send me a message, as you can tell, I love to run my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment