Sunday, November 15, 2009

At the teachers Desk

COMO ESTAS EL BLOGERITOS
QUE PASA!

This blog is one of many collaborative sites for educators to post there ideas and other things to share with all who will look at them. I was asked to discuss the importance or unimportance of these sites. I like this because as you all know; I love to argue! Now I get to argue with myself! I think the positive accentuates the negative, but I think it will work itself out (if that makes any sense at all).

Positive:
This is a great idea to have posts from people who do what you do to share ideas and have a world wide brainstorming and sharing mecca. There is never anything wrong with sharing ideas and learning, after all that is why we want to be teachers is it not?

Negative:
Organization.Call me the pot because I am calling the kettle black on this one. I tend to learn in categories. I like to visualise what I am about to input before I actually do it. This particular blog is a mish mash of random stuff that doesn't give you any idea of what your trying to find out until you read through numerous post of good information that has nothing to do with what you want to know. I'm all for randomness, but when it comes to working and educating I like to be a little more task oriented and organizing the posts would be a good way to please hypocrites like myself ha ha. Maybe if they used this blog in conjunction with a web site that basically copies the posts and puts them into detailed categories, the vistor would benefit from this ten fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment